The GDPR protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular their right to the protection of personal data. Our company believes that the right to privacy must be protected with the greatest possible care and is therefore committed to the effective implementation of the aims set by the relevant European legislation.
When collecting, processing and storing the data relating to all those who contact us, we bear in mind that these activities must be fair, lawful and transparent and that no data not really necessary must be processed or stored.
We process data using electronic and IT tools and store data on paper, electronic, IT and all useful kinds of media, locating them in European countries with protection guarantees.
All tools and media used are protected by technical and organizational measures to guarantee appropriate personal data security.
The following information is therefore provided in compliance with art. 13 of the GDPR:
1. PURPOSES: The data you contribute will be processed, also using computerized tools, to enable you to use the services offered by the www.uniquesrl.eu website, with the adoption of technical and organizational measures to guarantee appropriate personal data security.
2. NATURE OF CONTRIBUTION: The contribution of personal data is compulsory for registration on the site and use of the services offered.
3. USE OF DATA: We use your data to guarantee you access to our services and for their delivery, including communications related to provision of the service. Processing of this kind is necessary for the correct provision of services to users who register for them. We also use your data to improve and expand the service, through the following types of processing, such as communications relating to services similar to the one you use. These forms of processing are based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interest (Point 4) and you can object at any time.
4. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Unique Srl with registered in Italy, 28040 Dormelletto, Via Mazzini 26. Contact details: Tel: +39 0322 248760 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. DATA PROTECTION: The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
6. DATA DISCLOSURE: Data may be disclosed to third parties specifically appointed and designated as Data Processors, which will only receive the data necessary for purposes related to the provision of the services and the management of our business. In particular, data may be disclosed to MailChimp - Rocket Science Group, for processing which includes profiling, market surveys and marketing actions.
7. AUTHORISED ENTITIES: All personnel of Unique Srl fulfil their duties in accordance with instructions received from the Data Controller, for the purposes of art. 29 of the GDPR, and have been authorized to process the data.
If you wish to request further information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, please contact in writing Unique srl, Italia, 28040 Dormelletto, Via Mazzini 26, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. DATA STORAGE: Data are stored for as long as necessary for the provision of our services. Personal data will be stored in electronic/IT form for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes stated in point 1, in compliance with your right to privacy and the relevant legislation.
For purposes of analyses for the development and improvement of the service, the user’s personal data may be stored for an additional period of 36 months.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we store your data for a maximum period permitted under the relevant legislation (24 and 12 months respectively).
In the event of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through a request for the specific erasure of the personal data processed by the controller, please remember that these data will be stored, in protected form and with restricted access, solely for the purposes of the investigation and prosecution of offences, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request, after which they will be securely erased or irreversible anonymized.
To conclude, you are reminded that for the same purposes, the data relating to data traffic, not including the contents of any communications, will be stored for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, implementing Directive (EU) 2017/541 on combating terrorism.